There is no star rating for what I would rate Dr.Johnson at Pediatric dentist of Northern Illinois.

My daughter had an appointment last Friday and she of coarse was nervous and they DO not let anyone back there and NOW I KNOW WHY. My daughter was crying and scared and DR. JOHNSON GRABBED MY DAUGHTERS FACE AND SQUEEZED IT AND SHOOK IT AND STATED " ITS NOT YOUR CHOICE, YOUR GETTING IT DONE". This is assault and to a 9 year old at that.

I would not recommend him to ANYONE, now when I look at other reviews some are the same. Also , the fact that there were 2 dental assistants in the room and neither ONE said anything or did anything shows there character.

This is assault and I will be pressing charges.DO NOT GO TO THIS DENTIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Pediatric Dentistry Of Northern Illinois Dentistry Doctor.

Had an Experience with Pediatric Dentistry Of Northern Illinois?

Comments

Sono Bello - Liposuction Review from San Antonio, Texas Sono Bello "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ROCA LABS "NEW" DOCTOR ADMITS TO FRAUDULENT MONEY SCHEMES IN COURT CASE Gastric Bypass Alternative "Leave it to Don Karl Juravin and Roca Labs. There is an old saying that *** attracts ***. As most people are aware, Roca Labs and it's owner had another..." Read more EXPOSED! Gastric Bypass Alternative & it's "inventor" Don Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Beware consumers! Don't take your life in your hands by dealing with Internet snake oil sales people who have NO medical training at all. All of Don Juravin's outrageous claims..." Read more Aspen Dental - My husband has a serious infection...sent home with NO ANTIBIOTICS Aspen Dental "My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @..." Read more Carls Jr Restaurant - Wheres the chicken tenders? Carls Jr Restaurant "I went to Carls Jr to get the new $5 meal . 3 Tenders small fries, drink and cookie for five dollars. I thought cool about time a meal for..." Read more Baers Furniture - DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AND ZERO CUSTOMER SERVIVE Baers Furniture "We purchased a leather sleeper, loveseat and recliner from Baer's in Ft Myers in October 2016 and they were delivered in November2016. However, we also have a home in MD,..." Read more Great Value Shepherd's Pie Great Value "This was the worst Great Value product I have ever tried from Walmart. Following directions carefully, the end product was a sloppy mess. It was mostly just soupy mashed potatoes..." Read more Regency Furniture Fredricksburg Rip Off Regency Furniture "We bought a bedroom set and recliner sofa 6/30/17. Told 2 to 4 weeks by sales lady. When paying for it we were told up to 8 weeks and up..." Read more